All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive series reveals the V&A's spectacular and extensive pattern collections. Each title in the series includes a free CD of high resolution images. Garden Florals showcases textiles and wallpapers that depict motifs derived from the natural world - the selection is mostly British and from the period 1880-1910. Artists and designers featured include William Morris, Walter Crane, C.F.A Voysey and Lewis Foreman Day. The compact disc at the back of the book invites you to appreciate the ingenuity of the designs, and the endless possibilities for their application.
- Author BiographyAntonia Brodie is an Assistant Curator in Furniture, Textiles and Fashion Department of the V&A. She contributed to the exhibition catalogue<i> Baroque: Style in the Age of Magnificence</i>, and has lectured on the history of technology.
- Author(s)Antonia Brodie
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note65 colour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.