Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn open process of restandardization, conducted by the IEEE, has led to the definitions of the new VHDL standard. The changes make VHDL safer, more portable, and more powerful. VHDL also becomes bigger and more complete. The canical simulator of VHDL is enriched by new mechanisms, the predefined environment is more complete, and the syntax is more regular and flexible. Discrepancies and kwn bugs of VHDL'87 have been fixed. However, the new VHDL'92 is compatible with VHDL'87, with some mir exceptions. This book presents the new VHDL'92 for the VHDL designer. New features ar explained and classified. Examples are provided, each new feature is given a rationale and its impact on design methodology, and performance is analysed. Where appropriate, pitfalls and traps are explained. The VHDL designer will quickly be able to find the feature needed to evaluate the benefits it brings, to modify previous VHDL'87 code to make it more efficient, more portable, and more flexible. VHDL'92 is the essential update for all VHDL designers and managers involved in electronic design.
- Author(s)Alain Fonkoua,Jacques Rouillard,Jean-Michel Berge,Serge Maginot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number229
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.