CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Motherboards
Save on Motherboards
- AU $435.00Trending at AU $493.48
- AU $309.00Trending at AU $332.02
- AU $245.00Trending at AU $263.48
- AU $180.00Trending at AU $188.73
- AU $92.00Trending at AU $98.03
- AU $155.00Trending at AU $166.31
- AU $138.95Trending at AU $141.71
About this product
- Product InformationSometimes, smaller is better. Go miniature with the ultra-compact Via EPIA M Mini ITX motherboard, created for users of Mini ITX PC systems. At release, this Mini-ITX Mainboard was the world's smallest native X86 mainboard platform. When you're watching digital videos, the integrated MPEG-2 Accelerator keeps playback smooth. Want broadband connectivity that's equally smooth? The EPIA-M10000 has that, too, thanks to 10/100 Ethernet support and ATA/133 data transfer speeds. If you get an add-on card, you can take advantage of the integrated support for LVDS/DVI as well. Whether you prefer the Linux operating system or the Microsoft OS, you'll find full support and compatibility with this unique piece of hardware. Enjoy 5.1-channel audio output, DDR266 SDRAM, and 2D/3D graphics integration for a superb multimedia experience, courtesy of the EPIA M.
- BrandVIA Technologies
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorMini ITX
- Width6.69 in.
- Depth6.69 in.
- CPU TypeC3
- Chipset TypeVIA Apollo CLE266
- Data Bus Speed133 MHz
- BIOS TypeAward
- Storage ControllersATA-133
- Power Connectors24-pin main power connector,4-pin auxiliary power connector,8-pin ATX12V connector
- RAM Installed / Max1024 MB / 1024 MB
- Graphics ControllerVIA UniChrome Pro
- Audio Output TypeSound card
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeEthernet
- BIOS Featuresflash virus protection
- Hardware FeaturesChassis intrusion detection
Expansion / Connectivity
- Storage InterfacesATA-133 - connector(s): 2 x 40pin IDC
- Cables Included1 x serial panel;1 x IDE cable;Floppy cable
- Software IncludedDrivers & utilities;FliteDeck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.