All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides insight into the practical design of VLSI circuits. It is aimed at vice VLSI designers and other enthusiasts who would like to understand VLSI design flows. Coverage includes key concepts in CMOS digital design, design of DSP and communication blocks on FPGAs, ASIC front end and physical design, and analog and mixed signal design. The approach is designed to focus on practical implementation of key elements of the VLSI design process, in order to make the topic accessible to vices. The design concepts are demonstrated using software from Mathworks, Xilinx, Mentor Graphics, Sypsys and Cadence.
- Author(s)Vikram Arkalgud Chandrasetty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight195 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.