All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the keys to success in the IC industry is getting a new product to market in a timely fashion and being able to produce that product with sufficient yield to be profitable. There are two ways to increase yield: by improving the control of the manufacturing process and by designing the process and the circuits in such a way as to minimize the effect of the inherent variations of the process on performance. The latter is typically referred to as design for manufacture or statistical design . As device sizes continue to shrink, the effects of the inherent fluctuations in the IC fabrication process will have an even more obvious effect on circuit performance. And design for manufacture will increase in importance. We have been working in the area of statistically based computer aided design for more than 13 years. During the last decade we have been working with each other, and individually with our students, to develop methods and CAD tools that can be used to improve yield during the design and manufacturing phases of IC realization. This effort has resulted in a large number of publications that have appeared in a variety of journals and conference proceedings. Thus our motivation in writing this book is to put, in one place, a description of our approach to IC yield enhancement. While the work that is contained in this book has appeared in the open literature, we have attempted to use a consistent tation throughout this book.
- Author(s)Andrzej J. Strojwas,Stephen W. Director,Wojciech Maly
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.