All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features step by step guides as well as practical, realworld examples, exploiting the premise that there's never just one way to narrow down problems. It tackles scenarios by going through different workflows to find the answers you need. This book is for administrators, engineers, and architects of VMware vSphere as well as those who have or are interested in purchasing the vCenter Operations Manager Suite. It will particularly help administrators who are hoping to use vCenter Operations Manager to optimize their VMware environments as well as quickly troubleshoot both longterm and shortterm issues.
- Author BiographyLauren Malhoit has been in the IT field for over 10 years. She's currently a technical virtualization architect specializing in virtualization and storage in the datacenter. She has been writing for TechRepublic and TechRepublic Pro for a few years as well as for VirtualizationSoftware.com. As a VMware vExpert, Cisco Champion, EMC Elect, and PernixPro member, Lauren tries to stay involved in the community. She also hosts a biweekly technology podcast called AdaptingIT (http://www.adaptingit.com/). Lauren has been a delegate for Tech Field Day (http://techfieldday.com/) several times as well.
- Author(s)Lauren Malhoit
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.