All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFor owners and prospective owners, this information on Volkswagen's Type 2 Transporter - nicknamed bus - in all its many guises - van, pick-up, crewcab pick-up, microbus and camper, from the split-windscreen models made 1945-65, through the bay-window versions of the late 60s and 70s, to the Wedge models made up to 1982, when the classic VW air-cooled engine gave way to conventional water-cooled one. All these vehicles have a huge and devoted following, from surfers with vans to families with campers. This book covers the transporters's origins and history, the different body types, major specification changes, buying, repair and restoration, customizing, Cal-look, graphics and body kits, performance modifications and tuning, and the specialist camper conversions.
- Author(s)Laurence Meredith
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication14/06/1994
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationOsceola, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBay View Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/11/2009
- Content Note190ill.(70col.).
- Weight540 g
- Width215 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.