All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe VW Bus has been a symbol of freedom and of a certain outlook on life for many generations. Ever since, the bus has been a legend in its own right. Whether as a motor of ecomy or as a symbol of the hippie culture of the 1960s and 1970s this vehicle always delighted people with its many uses and individual design. With the anuncement of a new generation of the bus, this compendium is a homage that takes an unusual look at the history of this seriously cult little bus, by combining photographs, music and quotes from song lyrics of the time. The music that comes with this book is pop-rock and psychedelic-rock. The provided MP3-code allows you to download cult tracks by Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Jefferson Airplane and many others.
- Author BiographyBorn in Genova (Italy) Jos Bendinelli Negrone started to write songs on the piano at the age of ten and ever since continues his solo career as a Songwriter. Apart from this he studied agricultural sciences and history at the University of Genova and Luneburg. As a musician, book lover, and design aficionado he has edited numerous books and contributed to various magazines.
- Author(s)Ear Books
- PublisherEdel Germany GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- Languageeng, ger
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintedel entertainment GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJos Bendinelli Negrone
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Downloadable audio file
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.