All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis critically acclaimed, best-selling book documents and celebrates the many diferent camping conversions built on the Volkswagen Transporter and Microbus base across five generations.
- Author BiographyDavid Eccles and his wife Cee first got into VW Campers back in 1976 when they took a 1967 Canterbury Pitt to India and back. Two years later they bought a 1966 original-condition Devon Spaceway camper, which they used and owned right up to 2010. David has been editor of VW Camper and Commercial magazine since 2001 and is well known in the bus scene for his knowledge and passion for the VW Bus in all its forms.
- Author(s)David Eccles
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note500 colour photographs
- Weight965 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.