Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionVacant possession is an element of property law that ensures a property is left in good condition when it changes hands. Every time a property is sold, or if tenants move out of rented property, vacant possession is unavoidable; a vital part of the job of any property lawyer or surveyor. Yet this is the first book to look at this area in depth. If a property professional understands vacant possession they can make sure their cases move quickly and complete at a time that suits them. If they do t, they are vulnerable to others who kw it better and can use the law to frustrate proceedings for months or even years while their clients continue to pay money on rent or mortgage payments for properties they're t using. This book is essential reading for all property lawyers and surveyors. It is destined to be the definitive guide to vacant possession.
- Author BiographyKeith Shaw is a solicitor in the Property Litigation Department at Pinsent Masons LLP, and a researcher in the Durham University Law School, UK.
- Author(s)Keith Shaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEstates Gazette Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.