All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative reference on recent developments in vaccilogy New techlogies, including recombinant protein and DNA, have sparked phemenal progress in vaccine development and delivery systems. This unique resource brings scientists up to date on recent advances and provides the information they need to select candidate adjuvants. With chapters written by leading experts in their fields, Vaccine Adjuvants and Delivery Systems: Provides a comprehensive overview of the rapidly evolving field and developing formulation methods Covers cutting-edge techlogies and gives the current status of adjuvants in clinical trials and those still in the pre-clinical stage Includes detailed information on specific vaccine adjuvants, including MF59, TLR4 agonists, new iscoms, cytokines, polyphosphazenes, and more Provides a historical perspective on the development of vaccine adjuvants and discusses the mechanisms of adjuvant actions Covers some vel adjuvants and delivery systems and the safety evaluation of adjuvants A great reference for researchers, scientists, and students in vaccilogy, biotechlogy, immulogy, and molecular biology, this resource is also valuable for researchers and scientists in veterinary medicine who work to prevent diseases in animals.
- Author BiographyMANMOHAN SINGH, M.Pharm., PhD, has worked in the area of vaccine adjuvants and delivery systems for seventeen years and has authored over eighty-five manuscripts and review articles. Dr. Singh is on the editorial board of five international journals and has contributed several book chapters. He is a Director of Vaccine Research within Novartis Vaccines.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byManmohan Singh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.