All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosophy and practical applications of homeopathy described in this book offer the world an alternative or conjunctive path to the use of vaccination for the treatment and prevention of infectious contagious diseases. Moreover, this book is full of useful information and advocating for the effective treatment of infectious contagious disease with homeopathy. Considering the state of affairs in world health, where more than half of the world lives in poverty, without clean water, and adequate food supplies, the annihilation of infectious contagious disease with any healing modality is very difficult. Homeopathy offers an inexpensive and effective treatment plan which can more radically improve the status of health on this planet for its human inhabitants than any other system of medicine has so far. Not only is the information herein useful for the treatment of infectious contagious diseases but it also lays a foundation for deeper study into chronic disease. The philosophical chapters introduces the basic tenants of homeopathy, and overview of the immune system, and discusses vaccine injury in the immune system in the light of homeopathic philosophy. The clinical chapters cover: childhood eruptive disease such as chickenpox, measles, and scarlet fever: diseases that have a historical significance and/or raise concerns due to biological warfare, smallpox, anthrax, and plague: more common household illness of Haemophilus influenza, otitis media, influenza, monucleosis, and pneumonia: sexually transmitted diseases of herpes, genital warts, gorrhea, syphilis, AIDS and hepatitis, accompanied with an in depth look at the expression of human psychology associated with these diseases: five of the most common tropical diseases, yellow fever, typhoid, dengue fever, cholera and malaria providing sufficient information for prevention and treatment: . The remaining chapters cover homeopathic prevention and treatment for rabies, tetanus, diphtheria, mumps, and tuberculosis.
- Author BiographyMinnesota based homeopath, has been registered with the North American Society of Homeopaths since 1996 and is Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. She is a Certified CEASE practitioner. Kate has been teaching homeopathy in lecture and classroom settings locally and internationally since 1994 and currently focuses her time expanding public awareness into the efficacy of homeopathy for disease prevention and the use of homeopathy for vaccine injury and autism.
- Author(s)Kate Birch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.