All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionThey were stuck on this remote island, all of them. Trapped in this show. No way to stop whatever came next. No way at all. Six people arrive on a remote island--contestants in the reality show of the century, Dream Prize. The winner will be the person who learns the most facts about the others and gains the most viewer votes. Sounds simple. But the three men and three women soon discover thing is as expected. They are alone on the island. Cameras surround them, filming twenty-four hours a day. And their challenge? Discover which of the Seven Deadly Sins each contestant, including themselves, represents. Turns out each person has a damning secret--one that could ruin his or her life. Those secrets are about to be revealed on live television. And this is only the beginning of the twists in the game. Multilayered in plot and rich with meaning, Vain Empires is a strong choice for book clubs. Discussion questions included.
- Author BiographyBrandilyn Collins is a best-selling author of nearly 30 books. She is best known for her Seatbelt Suspense(R)--fast-paced, character-driven suspense with myriad twists and an interwoven thread of faith. Brandilyn's awards for her novels include the ACFW Carol Award (three times), Inspirational Readers' Choice, the Inspy, Christian Retailing's Best Award (twice), and Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice.
- Author(s)Brandilyn Collins
- PublisherChallow Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChallow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.