Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionCarmina had always believed that she was an ordinary teenager, until the annual family road trip turned her entire life upside down. She learned that some secrets are better left unkwn, and struggled to face the consequences of her discovery. Carmina must accept that her whole life has been a lie, and the only way to sort through the tangled mess her life has become, is to follow a stranger to a world that she never knew existed, and a destiny she isn't sure she can fulfill. Follow this brave young woman as she learns of who she is, what she is meant to be, and who she will finally become.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in Bloomington Indiana. I began writing at a young age, and immediatley fell in love with story telling. I knew instantly that I wanted to be a writer. I also am an avid reader and love to read books from every genre there is. When I am not writing I am satisfying my addiction to T.V series, and watching whole seasons on Netflix; with my two cats Sassy and Salem. Valley Of Glamorgan isn't the first book I wrote, just the first I found worthy of publishing. I hope to write many more books in the future. I hope that all of the loyal Valley of Glamorgan fans, will be pleased with the next book series I am working on.
- Author(s)Julie Eads
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Nejron Photo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.