All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel Lapp isn't ready to think about joining the Amish church yet. However, he's feeling the pressure from his family, community, and church. The harder they push, the more he rebels. Not even his pretty neighbor, Mary Ruth Smucker, can get Samuel to settle down into the Amish ways. Just when everyone has given up hope on Samuel, he finds himself learning more about the n-Amish way of life than he ever wanted to kw. When he finds faith, will his struggles be over?
- Author BiographySarah Price' ancestors emigrated from Europe in 1705, settling in Pennsylvania as the area's first wave of Mennonite families. Sarah Price has always respected and honored her ancestors through exploration and research about her family history and their religion. At nineteen, she befriended an Amish family and lived on their farm throughout the years. Twenty-five years later, she now splits her time between her husband and children in the NYC Metro area and a farm in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania where she retreats to reflect and write.
- Author(s)Sarah Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.