All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn outlaw risks life and limb to return a stolen horse to its rightful owner in this classic Western thriller. Shann, a mysterious outsider, arrived some time ago to the town of Lister and settled into a secluded valley far outside of town. During one of his trips to buy supplies, Shann came across a horse, seemingly dying on his feet, with wounds and a frail body, who was struggling near death. Having a way with animals, and with patience and tender care, Shann restored the horse to good health. But when the outlaw Terry Shawn races into Shann's valley with the sheriff and a posse hot on his trail, he grabs Shann's new horse to make his getaway. Despite his profession, Terry is a kind-hearted man, one who often steals from the rich to give to the poor. When Terry later hears that this magnificent horse he once borrowed is w back with his original cruel owner, he's willing to risk his own capture to right things and somehow return this horse to Shann. A captivating tale of hor among thieves, Valley of Outlaws is the tale of a loner with a troubled soul and a haunted past, who will compel an outlaw to risk his life for the things he believes in. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction that takes place in the old West. Westerns--books about outlaws, sheriffs, chiefs and warriors, cowboys and Indians--are a genre in which we publish regularly. Our list includes international bestselling authors like Zane Gray and Louis L'Amour, and many more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMax Brand is the best-known pen name of Frederick Faust, creator of such beloved characters as Destry and Dr. Kildare, among others. Eighty motion pictures and many radio and television programs have been based on his work. Faust went to Italy as a war correspondent during World War II after the United States entered the conflict, and he was killed during a night attack on a hilltop village held by the German army. His literary output was so prolific during his life that he averaged three new books per year for seventy-five years, including many years after his death.
- Author(s)Max Brand
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.