All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe All-Time Pop Culture Classic! Dolls: red or black; capsules or tablets; washed down with vodka or swallowed straightfor Anne, Neely, and Jennifer, it doesn t matter, as long as the pill bottle is within easy reach. These three women become best friends when they are young and struggling in New York City and then climb to the top of the entertainment industryonly to find that there is place left to go but downinto the Valley of the Dolls.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Susann left her hometown of Philadelphia at eighteen and moved to New York where she acted extensively and won the Best Dressed Woman in Television award four times. But it was the success of her three blockbuster novels Valley of the Dolls, The Love Machine and Once Is Not Enough that transformed her into the Pucci-clad media superstar we remember today. Jacqueline Susann was married to producer Irving Mansfield. She died in 1974.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Susann
- PublisherGrove Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNotts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrove Books Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.