All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince exploding on to our screens as part of the MTV show The Valleys, diva Lateysha Grace has caused quite a stir with her kick-offs, cat-fights and confident Beyonce-like behaviour. But before all the glamour, Lateysha had a bleak childhood; born into a single parent family where her mother Debbie struggled to make ends meet, plunging the family into the depths of abject poverty. All Lateysha craved was a rmal family life and when her mum met a new man, she was happy to finally have a father figure. Her dream soon turned into her worst nightmare though when her new dad became addicted to heroin - the man she thought was her knight in shining armour had turned out to be the 'devil incarnate'. Lateysha could do thing but watch as he physically abused her, her mother and her siblings. Lateysha's story is shocking, upsetting and often heart-breaking and she holds bars when it comes to speaking about her turbulent childhood, wild behaviour and emotional despair.The devastating effects of her traumatic youth came to the surface when, as a teenager, Lateysha attempted to take her own life twice and found solace in drugs, alcohol and casual sex as a way of dealing with her problems. Even her time on The Valleys almost never happened after Lateysha was charged with assault on a girl in a local nightclub. Eventually, the Welsh beauty was found t guilty, but this drama just added to the long list of harrowing events in her young life. With deep valleys of heartache and peaks of joy, Lateysha's bonk-busting autobiography will have you scrambling to turn the page.
- Author BiographyLateysha Grace appeared on a British reality television series called The Valleys.
- Author(s)Lateysha Grace
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.