All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER: 2016 Marketing Book of the Year; Small Biz Book Awards. From websites, white papers and blogs to tweets, newsletters and video, content is king in the digital world, w more than ever before. Get it right and you have a huge opportunity to connect with clients and customers in ways they appreciate and trust - they'll be kcking at your door wanting to do business with you. Valuable Content Marketing shows you how to create and share the type of information that clients, customers and search engines really want - on your website, using social media and through more traditional methods. Whether you're starting a business or aiming to grow, this book shows you how to get better results from your marketing efforts. Marketing with valuable content really works - this book shows you how to grow your business by raising awareness of your brand, turning prospects into buyers and buyers into long-term fans. This fully revised second edition of Valuable Content Marketing is a clear, practical guide that helps you make sense of marketing in the digital world and learn to enjoy the journey. It includes new ideas and examples, step-by-step action lists, quick tips and goal-driven chapter summaries to make understanding the key concepts easier than ever. Perfect for small-business owners and sales, marketing and branding professionals as well as practitioners in publicity or corporate communications, it provides inspiration from companies of all sizes that have got valuable content marketing right, from small companies like software development from Desynit to household names like HSBC.
- Author BiographySonja Jefferson shows you what to write. A content marketing consultant and trainer with a background in professional sales, she founded Valuable Content, which helps business owners get their message across in the right way. She reaches the heart of the message, producing and sharing the right type of information to help a business grow. Sharon Tanton shows you how to write. Creative Director at Valuable Content, she is a copywriter with a background in crafting stories. Working in radio, television, magazine features and internal communications, she helps companies convey their message in a way that audiences appreciate.
- Author(s)Sharon Tanton,Sonja Jefferson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.