All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth edition of Valuation: Principles into Practice continues to be both a core text for all students undertaking surveying qualifications and a handy reference guide for valuers in practice. The new edition has been thoroughly updated with nine completely re-written chapters. The book provides extensive details of valuation principles and practices in agricultural, commercial, residential, industrial and leisure sectors. The balance of academic and practicing contributors explore the law and regulation within the field of valuation and include chapters on valuations for financial investments, taxation and rating insurance, as well as useful case studies and detailed approaches to valuation procedures for a variety of properties from farms to public houses. With extensive market kwledge and the obvious benefit of his involvement with the five previous editions, Richard Hayward brings the sixth edition well into the twenty-first century. The book continues it's tried and tested melding of 'town and gown', and the twenty six contributors to the twenty three chapters are all leading specialists in their fields.
- Author BiographyRichard Hayward is a chartered surveyor who specialised in compensation. For much of his working life he has combined professional practice with teaching and was until 1997 Principal Lecturer in Valuation at the University of East London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEstates Gazette Ltd
- Weight1564 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRichard Hayward
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.