All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcKinsey & Company's #1 best-selling guide to corporate valuation, w in its sixth edition Valuation is the single best guide of its kind, helping financial professionals worldwide excel at measuring, managing, and maximizing shareholder and company value. This new sixth edition provides insights on the strategic advantages of value-based management, complete detailed instruction, and nuances managers should kw about valuation and valuation techniques as applied to different industries, emerging markets, and other special situations. Valuation lies at the crossroads of corporate strategy and finance. In today's ecomy, it has become an essential role � and one that requires excellence at all points. This guide shows you everything you need to kw, and gives you the understanding you need to be effective. Estimate the value of business strategies to drive better decision making Understand which business units a corporate parent is best positioned to own Assess major transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, and restructurings Design a capital structure that supports strategy and minimizes risk As the valuation function becomes ever more central to long- and short-term strategy, analysts and managers need an authoritative reference to turn to for answers to challenging situations. Valuation stands ahead of the field for its reputation, quality, and prestige, putting the solutions you need right at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyMcKINSEY & COMPANY is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance. Over the past seven decades, the firm's primary objective has remained constant: to serve as an organization's most trusted external advisor on critical issues facing senior management. TIM KOLLER is a partner in McKinsey's New York office. Tim has served clients in North America and Europe on corporate strategy and issues concerning capital markets, M&A transactions, and value-based management. He leads the firm's research activities in valuation and capital markets issues. He received his MBA from the University of Chicago. MARC GOEDHART is a senior expert in McKinsey's Amsterdam office. Marc has served clients across Europe on portfolio restructuring, issues concerning capital markets, and M&A transactions. He received a PhD in finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam. DAVID WESSELS is an adjunct professor of finance and director of executive education at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Named by BusinessWeek as one of America's top business school instructors, he teaches corporate valuation at the MBA and Executive MBA levels. David received his PhD from the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Barbara Schwimmer,David Wessels,Inc.,Marc Goedhart,McKinsey & Company,Tim Koller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.