All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal companion to Valuation, Fifth Edition <p>If you want to get more out of Valuation, Fifth Edition, then pick up the Valuation Workbook. This comprehensive study guide provides you with an invaluable opportunity to explore your understanding of the strategies and techniques covered in the main text, before putting it to work in real-world situations. <p>Along with a complete answer key, this workbook also covers such essentials as value creation, value metrics, M&A and joint ventures, and valuation frameworks. Brief summary chapters also help to reinforce major points. * Walks you through Valuation, Fifth Edition, providing chapter-by-chapter coverage of the core text * Offers complete coverage of analyzing historical information, estimating the cost of capital and continuing value, forecasting performance, and calculating results * Tests your comprehension of the ideas presented throughout, with multiple-choice questions and problems <p>Valuation Workbook is filled with a wealth of practical learning exercises and information that will help you understand and apply the proven principles found in Valuation, Fifth Edition.
- Author BiographyMcKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance. Over the past seven decades, the firm's primary objective has remained constant: to serve as an organization's most trusted external advisor on critical issues facing senior management. <p>Tim Koller is a partner in McKinsey's New York office. Tim has served clients in North America and Europe on corporate strategy and issues concerning capital markets, M&A transactions, and value-based management. He leads the firm's research activities in valuation and capital markets issues. He received his MBA from the University of Chicago. <p>Marc Goedhart is an associate principal in McKinsey's Amsterdam office. Marc has served clients across Europe on portfolio restructuring, issues concerning capital markets, and M&A transactions. He received a PhD in finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam. <p>David Wessels is an adjunct professor of finance and director of executive education at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Named by BusinessWeek as one of America's top business school instructors, he teaches corporate valuation at the MBA and Executive MBA levels. David received his PhD from the University of California at Los Angeles. <p>Erik Benrud is a clinical full professor of finance and the CFA Review Coordinator and Advisor at Drexel University. His research has appeared in many peer-reviewed journals, and he has won teaching and research awards from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)-accredited universities. He consults and has delivered seminars on finance around the world. Erik received his PhD from the University of Virginia where he also taught finance.
- Author(s)Inc.,Marc Goedhart,McKinsey & Company,Tim Koller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/10/2015
- Weight428 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.