All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers a comprehensive analysis of insurance intermediaries from a capital markets perspective. It presents an up-to-date market perspective, drawing the attention to the important trends and developments in the industry and recommends strategies to secure future growth. Further, it offers a detailed description of a valuation approach specifically tailored to small and mid-sized brokers. Research on insurance intermediary M&A reveals that positive abrmal returns are achieved for acquirers. The author points out which factors lead to value creation and investigates performance drivers in the tied agent channel.
- Author BiographyClaudia Max studied business administration at the University of Mannheim and Law and Accounting at the London School of Economics. She earned her PhD at the University of Darmstadt.
- Author(s)Claudia Max
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCorporate Finance and Governance
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight520 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.