All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection brings into focus the meanings, interpretations and the process of value creation in international business. Exploring value creation in the context of emerging and developed ecomies, Volume 1 takes the perspective of multinational firms and examines various modes of foreign market servicing varying from exporting to joint venture, mergers and acquisition and strategic alliances. Providing theoretical and practical insights, the authors open an intellectual debate into what value is, and how it is created through the internationalization activities of firms. Value Creation in International Business is a pioneering two volume work intended to provoke theoretical and empirical development in International Business research. Moreover, it is intended as a bridge between concepts derived from general business firm-level research agendas such as value creation and business model, and internationalization approaches and activities of firms.
- Author BiographySvetla Marinova is Associate Professor of International Business at Aalborg University, Denmark. Her research interests include company internationalization and the role of institutions, strategy of multinational firms from emerging economies and the management of firms undergoing intensive internationalization processes. She has published more than seventy papers in scholarly journals and edited seven academic books. Jorma Larimo is Professor of International Marketing at the Faculty of Business Studies, University of Vaasa, Finland. His main research areas are internationalization of SMEs, acquisition and international joint venture strategies and performance, and entry and marketing strategies in CEE countries. He is an active member of several academic associations, and his research has been published in several edited books and international journals. Niina Nummela is Professor of International Business at the Turku School of Economics, University of Turku, Finland, and Visiting Professor at the University of Tartu, Estonia. Her areas of expertise include international entrepreneurship, cross-border acquisitions, and research methods. She has published widely in academic journals and edited academic books.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/11/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight708 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJorma Larimo,Niina Nummela,Svetla Marinova
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.