Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this research mograph is to build up a modern value distribution theory for complex analytic mappings between abstract Riemann surfaces. All results presented herein are new in that, apart from the classical background material in the last chapter, there is over- lapping with any existing mograph on merom orphic functions. Broadly speaking the division of the book is as follows: The Introduction and Chapters I to III deal mainly with the theory of mappings of arbitrary Riemann surfaces as developed by the first named author; Chapter IV, due to Nakai, is devoted to meromorphic functions on parabolic surfaces; Chapter V contains Matsumoto's results on Picard sets; Chapter VI, pre- dominantly due to the second named author, presents the so-called nintegrated forms of the main theorems and includes some joint work by both authors. For a complete list of writers whose results have been discussed we refer to the Author Index.
- Author(s)K. Matsumoto,K. Noshiro,L. Sario,M. Nakai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1966
- Series TitleThe University Series in Higher Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1966
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.