Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis books includes basic value investment, insights i have pointed down as a result of studying Mr. Warren Buffet's investment style. I lay out insights for beginners, passive investors, active investors, those planning to run a partnership and conglomerate. The key objective of the book is to show case my fundamental value investment points, i have observed from the best investor of the 21 century.
- Author BiographyKigozi Andrew, Born in Kampala Uganda(East Africa). Graduated from Makerere University. He has a passion for Investment, writing, Business, science and Faith. His first book was of christian genre, moved on to investment(Value Investment Points Learnt from Warren Buffet). His still writing more other books as his inspired from with in.
- Author(s)MR Kigozi Andrew
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.