Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to understanding value led organizations Covers the key areas of value leadership, from developing critical measurement and compensation practices to evaluating changing environmental, global, and social impacts and establishing sound corporate governance Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Berkshire Hathaway, Odey Asset Management, Halma, and Honda and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Warren Buffet, Richard Brealey, Peter Koestenbaum, William Mahoney, and Roger Raber Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide
- Author BiographyELEANOR BLOXHAM is President and Founder of The Value Alliance Company (www.thevaluealliance.com). She is a frequent speaker, author and advisor to boards and executive management in the areas of value management and economic value, strategic decision--making, capital allocation and attribution, the balanced scorecard, activity based costing, risk management, and performance--based compensation.
- Author(s)Eleanor Bloxham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight120 g
- Width128 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.