All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis cutting edge study explores alternative methods and tools to obtain value for money while maintaining quality in construction projects, especially large and complex ones. Extensive references throughout will help the reader develop a deeper understanding of the methodology, and self-study questions help to keep you on track. Ideal as a reference for practitioners and the perfect intro for students of construction or real estate.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Q.P. Shen dept of Building and Real Estate, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Ann T.W. Yu dept of Building and Real Estate, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note48 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 42 black & white line drawings
- Weight418 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnn T. W. Yu,Geoffrey Q. P. Shen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.