All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionValue Maps: Valuation Tools that Unlock Business Wealth shows valuation experts how to guide client companies through a rigorous self-assessment using the SPARC (Strategy, People, Architecture, Routines, Culture) Framework. SPARC reveals to analysts the causal relationships among a firm's external opportunities and threats and its internal strengths and weaknesses. The resulting road map offers a unique, step-by-step guide toward increasing the value of a business. This invaluable guide provides valuation analysts and business appraisers with a powerful new perspective on valuation and their businesses.
- Author BiographyWARREN D. MILLER, CFA, ASA, CPA, is a cofounder of Beckmill Research LLC, a firm that specializes in valuations, mergers and acquisitions, strategy, litigation support, exit planning, and statistics-driven research. He has taught CPAs and other professionals in thirty states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. His work has been published in Harvard Business Review, Business Valuation Review, CFA Magazine, Strategic Finance, CPA Expert, Value Examiner, and American Fly Fisher. He and his wife, Beckmill cofounder Dorothy Beckert, live in Virginia's breathtaking Shenandoah Valley.
- Author(s)Warren D. Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width182 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.