All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers can t resist Value Proposition Design helps you tackle a core challenge of every business creating compelling products and services customers want to buy. This practical book, paired with its online companion, will teach you the processes and tools you need to succeed. Using the same stunning visual format as the authors global bestseller, Business Model Generation, this sequel explains how to use the Value Proposition Canvas a practical tool to design, test, create, and manage products and services customers actually want. Value Proposition Design is for anyone who has been frustrated by business meetings based on endless conversations, hunches and intuitions, expensive new product launches that blew up, or simply disappointed by the failure of a good idea. The book will help you understand the patterns of great value propositions, get closer to customers, and avoid wasting time with ideas that won t work. You ll learn the simple but comprehensive process of designing and testing value propositions, taking the guesswork out of creating products and services that perfectly match customers needs and desires. Practical exercises, illustrations and tools help you immediately improve your product, service, or new business idea. In addition the book gives you exclusive access to an online companion on Strategyzer.com. You will be able to complete interactive exercises, assess your work, learn from peers, and download pdfs, checklists, and more. Value Proposition Design complements and perfectly integrates with the Business Model Canvas from Business Model Generation, a tool embraced by startups and large corporations such as MasterCard, 3M, Coca Cola, GE, Fujitsu, LEGO, Colgate-Palmolive, and many more. Value Proposition Design gives you a proven methodology for success, with value propositions that sell, embedded in profitable business models.
- Author BiographyThe authors of Value Proposition Design are obsessed with bringing practical tools and processes to the fields of strategy, innovation, and entrepreneurship. They all share a common passion for making business concepts simple, beautiful, and applicable so that they become useful and indispensable in the lives of business professionals and organizations. The team behind Value Proposition Design is the same as for the global bestseller, Business Model Generation, composed of Dr. Alexander Osterwalder, Dr. Yves Pigneur, Alan Smith, and completed by Greg Bernarda,, and Trish Papadakos. Dr. Alexander Osterwalder and Alan Smith are co-founders of Strategyzer.com, a company specializing in tools to design, test, and manage strategies, business models and value propositions. Dr. Yves Pigneur is a professor of management and information systems at the University of Lausanne, Greg Bernarda is a consultant and certified Strategyzer coach specialized in strategy and innovation, Trish Papadakos is a renowned designer and photographer. Alex Osterwalder Dr. Alexander Osterwalder is the lead author of the international bestseller Business Model Generation, passionate entrepreneur, and demanded speaker. He co-founded Strategyzer, a software company specializing in tools and content for strategic management and innovation. Dr. Osterwalder invented the Business Model Canvas, the strategic management tool to design, test, build, and manage business models, which is used by companies like Coca Cola, GE, P&G, Mastercard, Ericsson, LEGO, or 3M. He is a frequent keynote speaker in leading organizations and top universities around the world, including Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, IESE and IMD. Follow him online @alexosterwalder. Yves Pigneur Dr. Yves Pigneur is co-author of Business Model Generation and a professor of management and information systems at the University of Lausanne. He has held visiting professorships in the United States, Canada, and Singapore. Yves is a frequent guest speaker on business models in universities, large corporations, entrepreneurship events, and international conferences. Greg Bernarda Greg Bernarda is a thinker, creator and facilitator who supports individuals, teams and organizations with strategy and innovation. He works with inspired leaders to (re)design a future which employees, customers, and communities can recognize as their own. His projects have been with the likes of Colgate, Volkswagen, Harvard Business School and Capgemini. Greg is a frequent speaker; he co-founded a series of events on sustainability in Beijing; and is an advisor at Utopies in Paris. Prior to that, he was at the World Economic Forum for eight years setting up initiatives for members to address global issues. He holds an MBA (Oxford Said) and is a Strategyzer certified business model coach. Alan Smith Alan is obsessed with design, business, and the ways we do them. A design-trained entrepreneur, he has worked across film, television, print, mobile, and web. Previously, he co-founded The Movement, an international design agency with offices in London, Toronto, and Geneva. He helped create the Value Proposition Canvas with Alex Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur, and the breakthrough design for Business Model Generation. He co-founded Strategyzer where he builds tools and content with an amazing team; helping business-people make stuff customers want. Follow him online @thinksmith. Trish Papadakos Trish is a designer, photographer, and entrepreneur. She holds a Masters in Design from Central St. Martins in London and Bachelor of Design from the York Sheridan Joint Program in Toronto. She teaches design at her alma mater, has worked with award-winning agencies, launched several businesses, and is collaborating for the third time with the Strategyzer team. Follow her photography on instagram @trishpapadakos.
- Author(s)Alan Smith,Alexander Osterwalder,Gregory Bernarda,Patricia Papadakos,Trish Papadakos,Yves Pigneur
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight782 g
- Width189 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.