All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEvery child is born with creative potential. It is our job in early learning programs -- and later school years-to nurture that creativity and support resourceful problem-solving, imaginative thinking, and transference of skills and kwledge to new experiences. This book adds to the growing evidence about how arts participation helps young children develop strong social and emotional skills. This book highlights that the arts are an important contribution to childrens social-emotional development.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byColleen Norton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.