All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $24.16Was:AU $26.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBased on his landmark research and teachings, Dr. John Demartini has discovered the key to fulfillment in all aspects of life. What is the most important step you can take to achieve the life you've always dreamed of? You might think the answer is something like, start saving money, get a better job, find my soul mate, or improve my marriage. Solutions like these might offer temporary satisfaction, but ne of them can provide true, lasting fulfillment or help you achieve your unique purpose in life. THE VALUES FACTOR shows you how to create a life in which every minute can be inspiring and fulfilling. The first step is to identify what you find most meaningful-the values in life that are most important to you. Once you understand your own unique values and align your life accordingly, you can achieve fulfillment in every aspect of your life: deepening your loving relationships, creating an inspiring career, establishing financial freedom, and tapping into a rich spiritual life. Dr. Demartini's provocative thirteen-part questionnaire will reveal to you what you value most. The answers may surprise you! Then, each chapter of this book explains how to align every aspect of your life with your true values, so that you can finally achieve the success that you were capable of all along.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. John Demartini </b>is a leading authority on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of a private research and education organization, the Demartini Institute, which hosts a curriculum of more than seventy-two courses covering multiple aspects of human development. An internationally renowned speaker, Dr. Demartini travels the globe, consulting with corporate leaders and offering seminars to hundreds of thousands of followers and participated in the wildly popular film, <i>The Secret</i>. The bestselling author of forty books published in twenty-eight languages, Dr. Demartini has also produced more than fifty CDs and DVDs explaining how to achieve fulfillment and true success in relationships, education, wealth-building, and business.
- Author(s)John F. Demartini
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.