All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of values in developing and managing service companies has been under researched in the existing literature - until w. This book analyzes a large organization (IKEA) as a basis for values based service for sustainable business. The authors provide an overview of the history of IKEA and the social and environmental perspectives that have acted as driving forces for creating ecomic value. They go on to develop values-based service thinking within the areas of service experience, service brand, and service leadership. The book concludes by comparing IKEA to other values-based service companies (such as Starbucks, H&M, and Body Shop); from these reflections, the book presents the key principles for a sustainable, values-based service business.
- Author BiographyBo Edvardsson is professor and Director of CTF-Service Research Center at Karlstad University, Sweden. Bo Enquist is associate professor at CTF-Service Research Center at Karlstad University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Bo Edvardsson,Bo Enquist
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Management, Organizations and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.