All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- Description?What are the fundamental aims and values underlying education? ?What values should education try to promote in a world of value pluralism? ?What is morality, and should schools teach it? ?In a secular society, how should schools treat the links between morality and religion? ?How should values enter into professional education and educational leadership? This book, an updated edition of Teaching about Values, will help the reader to think about these questions and many others concerning values in education. Drawing on philosophy without assuming kwledge of the subject, it is for teachers, students of education and anyone who recognises the importance of values in education.
- Author BiographyGraham Haydon is Lecturer in Philosophy of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. He is MA Course Leader for Values in Education.
- Author(s)Graham Haydon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.