All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis report introduces a revealed preference methodology to estimate the value to the United States Air Force of expediting F-15 fighter jet programmed depot maintenance (PDM). The Air Force has chosen to pay for intermittent PDM on F-15s, so F-15s must have eugh value after PDM visits to justify PDM costs. Computations suggest expediting F-15 PDM by a month would be worth at least $75,000, but likely considerably more for younger aircraft.
- Author(s)Edward G Keating,Edward G Keeting,Elvira N Loredo
- Date of Publication05/11/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.