CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- SynopsisThe audio amplifier is at the heart of audio design. Its performance determines largely the performance of any audio system. John Linsley Hood is widely regarded as the finest audio designer around, and pioneered design in the post-valve era. His mastery of audio technology extends from valves to the latest techniques. This is John Linsley Hood's greatest work yet, describing the milestones that have marked the development of audio amplifiers since the earliest days to the latest systems. including classic amps with valves at their heart and exciting new designs using the latest components, this book is the complete world guide to audio amp design. John Linsley Hood is responsible for numerous amplifier designs that have led the way to better sound, and has also kept up a commentary on developments in audio in magazines such as The Gramophone, Electronics in Action and Electronics and Wireless World. He is also the author of The Art of Linear Electronics and Audio Electronics published by Newnes.
- AuthorJohn Linsley Hood
- Number Of Pages208 pages
- Publication Date1997-12-23
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology Books
- Publication Year1997
- Copyright Date1997
- Weight14.6 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width6.1 In.
- Length9.2 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberTK7871.58.A9H66 1997
- Dewey Decimal621.3/81535
- Dewey Edition21
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentActive components; Passive components; Voltage amplifier stages using valves; Valve audio amplifier layouts; Negative feedback; Valve operated power amplifiers; Solid state voltage amplifiers; Early solid-state amplifiers; Contemporary power amplifier designs; Preamplifiers; Power supplies; Index
- Reviews'this book is the complete world guide to audio amps.' Elektor Electronics
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.