All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVincent van Gogh is considered one of the world's greatest painters, his work having had a huge and far-reaching influence on 20th-century art as well as remaining visually and emotionally powerful to this day. We all kw of Van Gogh's troubled genius, but w through his letters to his brother Theo, as discussed in this beautifully illustrated and fascinating giftbook, you will discover the true depth of the artist's thoughts, beliefs, ambitions and his struggle with his mental illness. Containing translations of some of the most revealing letters and insightful commentary, alongside photographs of the letters themselves and his best-loved artworks, this is a real treat.
- Author BiographyRosalind Ormiston is a researcher, lecturer and author in art, architecture and design history. She lectures in art and architectural history at Kingston University, London. Her recent publications include Colour Source Book, Alphonse Mucha: Masterworks, Art Deco: The Golden Age of Graphic Art and Illustration; Michelangelo: His Life and Works in 500 Images and Leonardo da Vinci: His Life and Works in 500 Images.
- Author(s)Rosalind Ormiston
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMasterworks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight1700 g
- Width279 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.