All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is dedicated to 100 of the artists most beautiful and unforgettable canvases, as well as a rich selection of lesser kwn works. It explores the paintings in the context of Van Goghs short but brilliant career, allying the works to his correspondence, which provides the narrative thread around which this study develops.
- Author BiographyBelinda Thomson has published extensively within the fields of Impressionism and Post-Impressionism. Thames & Hudson has published two of her former books, Gauguin and Impressionism: Origins, Practice, Reception, both in the World of Art series.
- Author(s)Belinda Thomson
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight1360 g
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.