All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo much vanished to handle? Twelve-year-old Jeri McKane knew that attending boarding school hundreds of miles from home would be hard, but she never imagined anything like this. Her mom- too busy even to answer Jeri's phone calls and emails-sends the devastating word that she can't make it to Parents' Weekend. Then the school bus carrying Jeri's roommate Rosa mysteriously disappears. A natural sleuth, Jeri kws there are leads to be followed and follows her instincts to discover new dimensions of faith and courage. Can Jeri continue to trust God even in the most confusing of times?
- Author BiographyKristi Holl is an award-winning author of dozens of middle-grade novels and six devotionals for girls. As a writing instructor with a background in elementary education, Kristi's books are on many recommended reading lists and have been nominated for numerous Children's Choice Awards. Kristi is married and has three grown daughters. She lives in San Antonio, TX. Visit wwwkristiholl.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Kristi Holl
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaithgirlz / Boarding School Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Weight135 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.