All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAmos Posner has a lovely house in the upscale Hamptons beach community of eastern Long Island. But recent events in Amos's life are preventing him form enjoying it. His employer, an international trading firm, fired him after making him the scapegoat for some shady business deals. His wife, a highly successful Manhattan lawyer, has t taken kindly to his job situation, and their marriage is under considerable stress. Amos is spending most of his time at the beach house, alone, and t at all happy. So he is highly vulnerable when a beautiful woman approaches him on a bus - the Hampton Jitney - from Manhattan to the Hamptons and persuades him to show her around the area on her day off from her job as a psychiatric resident at a Manhattan hospital. When Amos reluctantly agrees, he gets far more than an ego boost. He gets a nightmare beyond imagination. And the cascading events could cost him more than the loss of his job and his wife. They could cost him his life.
- Author BiographyIn his debut novel, Vanished in the Dunes, Allan Retzky draws on his technical and business background and his extensive international experience with multiple cultures to explore flaws that lead his characters into tense, terror-filled situations.
- Author(s)Allan Retzky
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight548 g
- Width154 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.