Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionA poem from the book: On The Tram To Gorkovskya A small man with a dragon tattooed on his forearm enquires politely if I am from a Baltic Republic. No, I tell him, from London, flattered t to be thought Western. My friend has been to London, he says, he found it uncomfortably crowded, a lot like Venus, only dirtier. His friend is from Mars, which is much like St Petersburg with wide rivers and European architecture. I ask if on Mars you have to queue. He says, of course...don't you everywhere? But what is really amazing is that the women go naked, never sleep or menstruate, bathroom taps gush ice cold vodka and on Mars the trams are free.
- Author(s)Sue Butler
- PublisherSmith/Doorstop Books
- Date of Publication10/02/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHuddersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSmith/Doorstop Books
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.