Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.58Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionVanity Fair: A Novel Without a Hero is an unparalleled satire of 19th Century British Society, written by William Makepeace Thackeray (1811-1863) and originally published in serial format from 1847 to 1848. Meet the charming and cunning Becky Sharp, insinuating upward through the social ranks with the fervor of Napoleon plowing through Europe, and the subtlety of a butterfly. More so than any other picaresque character, Becky Sharp's name has become synymous with a gold-digging, amoral, opportunistic social charmer who is also shrewd and strong-a portrait of a complex woman of her time. She is the anti-heroine you love to hate, and yet at the same time cant help but secretly admire her methods.
- PublisherNorilana Books
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWinnetka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorilana Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.