Vaporized: Solid Strategies for Success in a Dematerialized World by Robert Tercek (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- Description<b> If you re in the information business (and we all are in the information business), Tercek s urgent manifesto will help you see the future, so you can prepare for it. - Seth Godin</b> Brace yourself for ermous changes ahead. Familiar fixtures of the ecomic landscape, including retail stores, physical products, corporations and even human workers, are about to be vaporizedreplaced by digital information. A vel combination of new techlogies mobile, cloud, crowd, artificial intelligence -- are reconfiguring every ecomic sector and industrial system on the planet. Even industries that were long considered immune to digital transformation are suddenly vulnerable to rapid dematerialization: w automobiles, hotels, health care, and higher education can be replaced by an app-enabled marketplace. The process of vaporization is relentless and all-pervasive. For consumers this change is as bewildering as it is exhilarating. For CEOs of old-school firms, the change is terrifying. But for startup Internet companies, it's the greatest landgrab since the Gold Rush. In Vaporized, invation expert Robert Tercek shows us how this process works and takes us to the front line of digital transformation. Tercek provides an essential guide to this vaporized world, with proven strategies for those who want to master the process.
- Author Biography<b>Robert Tercek</b> is one of the world s most prolific creators of interactive content. He has created designed and created interactive experiences on every digital platform, including satellite television, game consoles, broadband Internet and mobile networks. In his 22-year career, Tercek has launched startup ventures and also served in executive leadership roles at major media companies, most recently as President of Digital Media at OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, and previously as Senior Vice President of Digital Media at Sony Pictures Entertainment and earlier as Creative Director at MTV: Music Television. His professional credits include several milestones: the launch of the first multi-channel television satellite in Asia, the first animated multimedia games for computers, the first Java-based multiplayer games on the Web, and the first streaming video on mobile devices. Tercek provides strategic insight and advice to many companies, including Nokia, Motorola, AMD, Sony Computer Entertainment, Turner Broadcasting, PBS, CNN, Interpublic Group, and Reed Exhibitions. He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Creative Visions Foundation in Malibu, California. An advocate of the future of media and information technology, Mr Tercek is a highly in-demand keynote speaker. He has been a featured speaker at NAB, CES, GDC, CTIA, NATPE, MIPTV, MAPIC, E3 Expo, Sundance Film Festival, X Media Lab, the Austin Game Conference, 3GSM, KidScreen Summit, MIT s Future of Entertainment Summit, the World Technology Summit and many private corporate events. He lives in Los Angeles. <i>Vaporized is his first book.</i>
- Author(s)Robert Tercek
- PublisherLifetree Media
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLifetree Media
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byNicholas Negroponte
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.