All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the variational methods used to formulate and solve mathematical and physical problems, allowing the reader an insight into the systematic use of elementary (partial) convexity of differentiable functions in Euclidian space. By helping students directly characterize the solutions for many minimization problems, the text serves as a prelude to the field theory for sufficiency, laying as it does the groundwork for further explorations in mathematics, physics, mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as computer science.
- Author(s)John L. Troutman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.