All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the variational methods used to formulate and solve mathematical and physical problems, allowing the reader an insight into the systematic use of elementary (partial) convexity of differentiable functions in Euclidian space. By helping students directly characterize the solutions for many minimization problems, the text serves as a prelude to the field theory for sufficiency, laying as it does the groundwork for further explorations in mathematics, physics, mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as computer science.
- Author(s)John L. Troutman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight851 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.