All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionVARIATIONAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING presents the material in an easy-to-understand style. As variationalmethods are of great importance to aerospace, civil and mechanical engineers, the emphasis is on the applications toengineering, but the mathematics that serves as the foundation is also given its due importance. Copious foottes,some of which are written in a lighter vein, and a large number of illustrative examples are a feature of the book.
- Author(s)K. B. M. Nambudiripad
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.