Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings out the varieties of forms of philosophical skepticism that have continued to preoccupy philosophers for the past couple of centuries, as well as the specific varieties of philosophical response that these have engendered - above all, in the work of those who have sought to take their cue from Kant, Wittgenstein, or Cavell - and to illuminate how these philosophical approaches are related to and bear upon one ather.
- Author BiographyJames Conant, University of Chicago, USA. Andrea Kern, University of Leipzig, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Series TitleBerlin Studies in Knowledge Research
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrea Kern,James Conant
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.