All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically describes the angioarchitecture of the spinal cord. Microradiographs of superficial and intrinsic arterial supply and veus drainage patterns provide the anatomical basis needed to understand spinal vascular disorders. These post mortem studies are supplemented by clinical spinal angiographies and case studies. Rapid advances in imaging techlogy have facilitated the solution of many diagstic problems concerning diseases of the spine and spinal cord. But this is less true for vascular diseases of the spinal cord or diseases secondarily involving them. Furthermore, safely using interventional procedures or open surgery still requires a profound kwledge of the vascular anatomy involved. Accordingly, a growing demand for training in this special field has become evident over the last 25 years, making improvement of this kwledge in all Neuro-Specialities dealing with diagstic and therapeutic problems of spinal disorders a highly desirable goal.
- Author BiographyArmin Thron is professor of Neuroradiology. Until March 2010 he was the Head of the Department of Neuroradiology at the University Clinic and Technical University Aachen, Germany. From 1996 until 1999 he was the President of the German Society of Neuroradiology and from 1996 until 2002 he was the President of the Professional Association of German Neuroradiologists. Prof. Thorn has a special interest in spinal diseases and vascular diseases of the spinal cord. He is author of various textbook contributions concerning mainly diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology.
- Author(s)Armin K. Thron
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note84 black & white illustrations, 70 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight823 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.