CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionVascular dementia is the second most common form of dementia after Alzheimer's disease in older adults. The term refers to a group of syndromes caused by different mechanisms all resulting in vascular lesions in the brain. Early detection and accurate diagsis are important, as vascular dementia is at least partially preventable. Risk factors for vascular dementia include hypertension, smoking, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes mellitus, and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. This book presents current research from across the globe in the study of vascular dementia, including GRK2 over-expression in the context of early Alzheimer disease pathogenesis; vitamin deficiencies and vascular dementia; biofluid markers as potential markers for vascular dementia; and the epidemiology of vascular dementia.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables, photos, illus.
- Weight766 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySarah R. Jacobsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.