All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there are a number of books on the market that deal with neuronal mechanisms and targets, the proposed book will be the only one to cover the vascular aspects of CNS trauma. The contributing authors will present basic mechanisms, explain cutting-edge experimental models and techniques, and provide several clinical chapters that provide treating physicians with some insight on the cases that they see in the ICU. The table of contents is diverse and comprehensive with chapters on molecular mechanisms, physiology, pharmacology, stem cells, gemics and proteomics, in vivo MRI and PET, as well as the clinical management of vascular parameters.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Translational Stroke Research
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight967 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEng H. Lo,Josephine Lok,Michael Whalen,MingMing Ning
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.